DESMOPOL Demo Day at Hanwell – Thursday, 8th June.
Join us at Hanwell on 8th June, from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm, to discover an incredible product: DESMOPOL waterproofing membrane.
What is DESMOPOL?
Desmopol is a highly elastomeric waterproofing liquid membrane that can be installed in a single layer with excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces.
Desmopol liquid membrane is very easy to apply reducing overcoat times and has a great adhesion to all substrates, making it the ideal seamless liquid membrane for new buildings or remedial work.
- Only 1 layer with accelerator.
- Rapid curing. Resistant to rain 30 minutes after application.
- Protects against corrosion, rust and wear.
- Easy and quick application. No reinforcement required.
- High resistance to extreme temperatures. From -40°C to 80°C. Can be applied from -5°C to 35°C.
- No seams or overlaps.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of substrates: plywood, bitumen membrane, concrete, asphalt.
- Can be applied even with zero pitch.
- CE marked & ETA certified for 25 years.
- Allows vapour diffusion.
- High resistance to abrasion and high elasticity.
- It can be applied on a damp surface.