ALUMASC Skyline copings.
The Skyline Coping system provides an economical and easily installed capping to upstand parapets, in conjunction with flat or pitched roofs. The strap fixing method avoids penetration of the capping, whilst allowing ventilation over the top of the wall. Skyline Copings are equally suited to retrofit and new build projects.
Provides a totally weatherproof covering to upstand parapets as fixing method does not penetrate the Skyline Coping.
Suitable for new buildings and retrofit.
- The fixing strap profile allows ventilation over the top of the wall whilst remaining weatherproof.
- Material thickness and fixing mechanism gives excellent rigidity.
- Lightweight, durable and non‐corrodible.
- Coefficient of linear thermal expansion is 23 x 10‐6mm/m/ºC.
- A gap of 3–4mm should be left between Skyline Coping sections to accommodate thermal expansion.
- Life expectancy of aluminium: 40 years (rural/suburban areas); up to 25 years (industrial/marine areas)
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable.
- UK manufactured.
- Skyline Copings are fabricated from 2mm or 3mm thick aluminium alloy sheet, depending on width.
- Fixing straps are pressed 3mm aluminium with extruded EPDM seals bonded to the top surface.
- All fabricated fittings (90º corners, irregular corners, stop ends, closed ends, upstands, 90º tee junctions) are mitred, welded and have a smooth finish on the front face.
- A waterproof membrane will be required beneath the Skyline Coping to provide an effective seal.
- Simple and quick to install.
Colours & Finishes
- Polyester powder coating facility with 16 BBA approved standard colours.
- Additional BS or RAL colours available to special order.
- Also available in plain mill finish for on‐site painting.
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: