DESMOPOL – Demo Days at Skyline Roofing Centres.
We’d like to invite you to discover the amazing qualities of DESMOPOL, a highly elastomeric liquid membrane suited for all kinds of surfaces.
Skyline Roofing Centres will have 6 demonstration events, during the next couple of weeks, where you will have the opportunity to see this product in action, meet our staff and get your questions answered!
Find your local branch and a date that suits you and join us!
Lewisham branch Demo event
198 Drakefell Road, Brockley, Lewisham, London, SE4 2DS
Monday 8th May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Feltham branch Demo event
Hanworth Trading Estate, Hampton Road, West Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 6DH
Tuesday 9th May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Watford branch Demo event
Wiggenhall Industrial Estate, Wiggenhall Road Watford, Herts, WD18 0FL
Monday 15th May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Edgware branch Demo event
Rear of 199-227, Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5EG
Tuesday 16th May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Kings Langley branch Demo event
The Nap, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8ES
Tuesday 23rd May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Bedford branch Demo event
1-3 Edison Road, Elms Farm, Industrial Estate, Bedford, MK41 0HU
Wednesday 24th May, from 7:00am-1:00pm
Desmopol is a highly elastomeric waterproofing liquid membrane that can be installed in a single layer with excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces.
Desmopol liquid membrane is very easy to apply reducing overcoat times and has a great adhesion to all substrates, making it the ideal seamless liquid membrane for new buildings or remedial work.
- Only 1 layer with accelerator.
- Rapid curing. Resistant to rain 30 minutes after application.
- Protects against corrosion, rust and wear.
- Easy and quick application. No reinforcement required.
- High resistance to extreme temperatures. From -40°C to 80°C. Can be applied from -5°C to 35°C.
- No seams or overlaps.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of substrates: plywood, bitumen membrane, concrete, asphalt.
- Can be applied even with zero pitch.
- CE marked & ETA certified for 25 years.
- Allows vapour diffusion.
- High resistance to abrasion and high elasticity.
- It can be applied on a damp surface.
For more information about the demo days and availability please contact :
Tel: 0208 571 6128