An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our accounts department in Hanwell. This is a full time position Monday to Friday.
• Reconciliation of purchase invoices with delivery notes and orders, checking prices and coding accordingly
• Collating invoices into suppliers and depots, reconciling aged debt analysis with supplier’s statements
• Querying invoices that do not tie up with both depots and suppliers
• Entering invoices on to the computer system
• Raising remittance advices and payments by BACS
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
* Experience in purchase ledger
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Educated to GCSE level or equivalent is a minimum
* Confident using intermediate excel
* Experience using NAV is useful but not a requirement.
Personal qualities required:
* Detail orientated
* Methodical and able to follow a process of tasks.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and documented evidence will be required as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply today for an immediate interview.