BRITMET Lightweight Plain Metal Tile.
This lightweight roof tile is a great alternative to traditional roofing tiles. The tile is also a cost effective, horizontal, tile effect roofing panel.
The Plaintile roof panel consists of seven tile repeats plus overlaps. When fitted its unique profile provides a broken bond, interlocking roof covering. The profile of the panel provides additional rigidity, as well as an effective concrete tile appearance.
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Lightweight roofing tile
- Minimum pitch 12°
- Good vandal resistance
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings available
- Designed to be laid broken bond
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: