BRITMET Lightweight Profile 49 Metal Tile.
The Profile 49 roofing panel consists of an Aluzinc steel and galvanised steel panel profiled and granule coated to give the appearance of conventional clay and concrete roof tiles.
Each roof tile is one tile deep and eight tiles wide, making it quick and easy to install.
The Profile 49 offers many advantages over traditional roofing materials, including low maintenance and good durability but at a fraction of the weight, at only 1/7 th the weight of concrete roof tiles.
It can be fixed to pitches as low as 10 degrees, comes in 0.45mm and 0.9mm , and the 0.9mm anti-vandal thickness boasts tremendous strength to offer an unbeatable anti-vandal solution to any project.
- Only Redland 49 imitation tile
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Minimum pitch 10°
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm steel base)
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings available
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: