Manufacturer: EURO Polymers
Clearcote is a liquid applied, UV stable clear coating that has been specifically designed for use on roof glazing. It is formulated using fast drying, solvented, synthetic resins which do not attack plastics. Clearcote systems protect roof glazing from further infra red and ultra violet damage and have shatterproof qualities. Clearcote systems are available with guarantees and warranties of up to 15 years.
It can be applied to:
- Roof lights
- Roof glazing and framing
- Roof masonry
- Flexible, cold applied, rapid and simple application
- Overcoat in less than 1 hour in ventilated conditions
- No hot works insurance required
- Units can be opened and re-sealed with no surface skinning inside the tin
- Resistant to industrial and environmental pollution
- Clear finish (not opaque)
- Anti-shatter properties
- Can be reinforced to repair crack
Product range: Phoenix
Europol is part of the Euro Polymers Phoenix products range, a range of refurbishment coatings which are designed to extend the life of existing buildings. These systems both waterproof and improve the aesthetics of buildings and can be applied to asbestos, galbestos, plastisol sheets and metal surfaces.
- Eurocote AE
- Eurocote ME
- Eurocote Universal
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: