ECOTHERM – Eco-Deck – Insulation & decking for flat roofs.
Eco-Deck is a tough, structural, pre-insulated thermal roof decking for flat roofs. Deck and insulate in one simple application.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing roofs.
Eco-Deck can be used in combination with the following waterproofing systems:
- Single ply mechanically fixed
- Single ply adhered
- Mastic Asphalt
- Roll and Pour Felt
EcoTherm® Eco-Deck comprises a fibre free polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with tough, exterior grade plywood used as pre-insulated foil-backed thermal insulating decking for flat roofs. It is ready to fix and finish using basic tools and traditional roofing techniques.
Length: 2400 mm
Width: 1200 mm
Area: 2.88 m2
Insulation thickness: 50 – 150 mm
Plywood thickness: 6 mm
The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of the PIR insulation in Eco-Deck is 0.022 W/mK
- Insulate and deck in one application
- Meets the thermal requirements of the Building Regulations/Standards with minimal thickness
- Timber facing is compatible with most BUR membranes
- Large format boards cover areas quickly
- ‘Cut-and-cover’ operations can be carried out faster reducing the ‘open time’
The manufacturing facility, at which EcoTherm Eco-Deck boards are produced, carries FSC® (FSC®- C109304) certification.
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: