ECOTHERM Eco-Protect Roof Insulation.
The ECOTHERM Eco-Protect PIR boards provide Class O fire performance pitched roof insulation. These boards are suitable for insulating pitched roofs, framed walls, rainscreen and semi-exposed soffits.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing roofs.
Eco-Protect is ideal for:
- Over rafters
- Over and between rafters
- Between rafters only
- Between rafters and below (under)
- To create a room in the roof
- Loft floors
- Ceilings and dormer cheeks
EcoTherm Eco-Protect comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core with pure aluminium foil facing on both sides.
- Length: 2400 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Area: 2.88 m2
- Thickness: 50 – 120mm
- The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of Eco-Protect is 0.022W/mK
- Class O fire performance
- High thermal performance PIR insulation achieved Building Regulations with minimum thickness
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Minimises condensation
- Lightweight and rigid – easy to carry and cut
- Loft space can be transformed into warm usable living space
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: