ECOTHERM – Eco-Torch – Insulation for flat roofs.
Eco-Torch is ECOTHERM’s 5 in 1 flat roofing insulation board that can be used with any hot applied roofing system or adhered single ply system on metal, timber or concrete decks.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing roofs.
Eco-Torch is ideal for:
- Torch on felt
- Bituminous single ply membranes
- Mastic asphalt
- Roll and pour felt
- Fully adhered single ply systems
EcoTherm Eco-Torch comprises a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with coated glass tissue on one side and bitumenised glass fibre tissue with polypropylene fleece on the other. The insulation core is temperature tolerant and withstands the application of hot bitumen and asphalt to the surface up to 230°C.
- Length: 1200 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Area: 0.72 m2
- Thickness: 30 – 150mm*
The thermal conductivity (lambda/λ value) of Eco-Torch varies by thickness as follows:
- 25 to 79mm = 0.026 W/mK
- 80 to 119mm = 0.025 W/mK
- 120 + mm = 0.024 W/mK
- One board suitable for a number of waterproofing systems – one board to stock, store, transport and install
- Meets the thermal requirements of the UK Building Regulations/Standards with minimal thickness
- Temperature tolerant and withstands the application of hot bitumen at up to 230ºC
- Compatible with most bitumen based waterproofing systems
- Light, easy to handle and simple to install
- Energy Saving Trust Listed product
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: