ECOTHERM – Eco-Versal – Roof & Loft Insulation.
The Eco-Versal insulation boards from ECOTHERM can be used as a thermally efficient solution for pitched roofs and lofts. These boards are suitable for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks and loft ceilings.
Suitable for use in new buildings or when we want to upgrade the thermal performance of existing roofs.
Eco-Versal is ideal for:
- Over rafters
- Over and between rafters
- Between rafters only
- Between rafters and below (under)
- To create a room in the roof
- Loft floors
- Ceilings and dormer cheeks
- EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises a fibre-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides.
- Length: 2400 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Area: 2.88 m2
- Thickness: 25 – 200mm
- The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of Eco-Versal is 0.022W/mK
- Excellent thermal performance
- BBA certified
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging required
- Minimises condensation
- Lightweight and rigid – easy to carry and cut
- Loft space can be transformed into warm usable living space
- Energy Saving Trust Listed product
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: