Manufacturer: EURO Polymers
Eurocote AE systems encapsulate asbestos cement sheeting and offer warranties and guarantees of up to 20 years. Specialist cleaning systems are also available from Euro Polymers that meet the stringent HSE regulation requirements.
It can be applied to:
- Exposed Asbestos Structures
- No dismantling of asbestos structures
- No costly and hazardous disposal of asbestos cement sheets
- Simple and rapid application
- Overcoat from 2 hours in ventilated conditions
- Tins can be opened and re-sealed with no surface skinning inside the tin
- UV stable
- Spray, roller or brush application options
- Robotic cleaning system available
- Eurocote AE systems can benefit from LRR tax relief offering up to 150% tax relief on the entire cost of the asbestos works.
Product range: Phoenix
Europol is part of the Euro Polymers Phoenix products range, a range of refurbishment coatings which are designed to extend the life of existing buildings. These systems both waterproof and improve the aesthetics of buildings and can be applied to asbestos, galbestos, plastisol sheets and metal surfaces.
- Eurocote AE
- Eurocote ME
- Eurocote Universal
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: