Manufacturer: EURO Polymers
Eurocote ME is specifically designed for use on external metal cladding applications. It is formulated using synthetic resins and fast drying solvents ensuring the optimum bond to difficult substrates. Eurocote ME is available in a wide range of colours, offering limitless design opportunities for refurbishment projects. Eurocote ME is provided with gurarantees of up to 20 years.
It can be applied to:
- Refurbishment of external Metal Cladding
- Saves the cost of completely re-cladding.
- Flexible, cold applied, rapid & simple application
- Overcoat in about 1 hour in ventilated conditions
- No hot works insurance required
- Units can be opened and resealed with no surface skinning inside the tin
- Resistant to industrial and environmental pollution
- Spray, roller or brush application options
Product range: Phoenix
Europol is part of the Euro Polymers Phoenix products range, a range of refurbishment coatings which are designed to extend the life of existing buildings. These systems both waterproof and improve the aesthetics of buildings and can be applied to asbestos, galbestos, plastisol sheets and metal surfaces.
- Eurocote AE
- Eurocote ME
- Eurocote Universal
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click bellow to see which one of our stores is close to your location: