Manufacturer: FREE FOAM
Freefoam 125mm General Purpose Board Soffit.
The range of solid general-purpose boards (GPB) is a popular choice for soffit applications. General purpose boards products are 10mm thick and are available in widths of 100mm to 600mm. The wider products are particularly useful for deep soffit applications or large box-end construction.
These products are available in a wide range of solid colours and woodgrain finishes.
Width (mm): 125mm
Thickness (mm): 10mm
- Woodgrain Black Ash
- Woodgrain mahogany
- Woodgrain Light Oak
- Woodgrain Rosewood
Freeflow® is an innovative, high-quality PVC-U rainwater system.
The result of Freefoam’s culture of continuous innovation and investment in research and development, the range has been designed to ensure both reliable, leak-free performance and quick installation. In addition, it is compatible with other rainwater systems with a range of adaptors.
- Coextruded to reduce main cause of leaks
- Long-life advanced compressible seals for water-tight joints
- 50 Year Lifetime Guarantee provides customers with significant competitive advantage
- Protective Film on all gutters to avoid scratches
- Environmentally sustainable system
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: