Manufacturer: FREE FOAM
Freefoam – 175mm Pre-Vented General Purpose Board Soffit.
The range of pre-vented general-purpose boards (GPBV) is a popular choice for soffit applications with a line of built-in ventilation along the length of the boards.
Pre-vented general purpose boards products are 10mm thick and are available in widths of 100mm to 600mm. The wider products are particularly useful for deep soffit applications.
These products are available in white and a range of woodgrain finishes.
Width (mm): 175mm
Thickness (mm): 10mm
- Cream Woodgrain
- Woodgrain Black Ash
- Woodgrain Mahogany
- Woodgrain Light Oak
- Woodgrain Rosewood
Freeflow® is an innovative, high-quality PVC-U rainwater system.
Freeflow is the result of Freefoam’s culture of continuous innovation and investment in research and development. This range has been designed to ensure both reliable, leak-free performance and quick installation.
- Coextruded to reduce main cause of leaks
- Long-life advanced compressible seals for water-tight joints
- 50 Year Lifetime Guarantee provides customers with significant competitive advantage
- Protective Film on all gutters to avoid scratches
- Environmentally sustainable system
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: