Manufacturer: FREE FOAM
Freefoam Flexible H-trim/Joint Trim Hollow Soffit.
A new innovative trim designed to join soffit at any angle between 90° and 180°. Made from PVC-U with a flexible ‘spine’ that easily bends. Ideal for hipped roofs, porches and bay windows where joining soffits at unusual angles is necessary. Provides a tailor made professional finish.
It can be used in the following situations:
- Hip roof: To join sloping soffits that meet at 900 angle hipped corners.
- Porches: To join a sloping soffit that meets a level soffit at any angle between 900 & 1800.
- Bay Windows: To fit soffit over timber or steel corner posts giving a symmetrical finish, with a ‘no nails’ installation.
Freeflow® is an innovative, high-quality PVC-U rainwater system.
Freeflow is the result of Freefoam’s culture of continuous innovation and investment in research and development. This range has been designed to ensure both reliable, leak-free performance and quick installation.
- Coextruded to reduce main cause of leaks
- Long-life advanced compressible seals for water-tight joints
- 50 Year Lifetime Guarantee provides customers with significant competitive advantage
- Protective Film on all gutters to avoid scratches
- Environmentally sustainable system
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: