Manufacturer: EURO Polymers
Guttercote is a fast curing two-part gutter system that has been designed to be applied wet on wet. Guttercote will cure within 30 minutes. Minimal preparation work is required and no primer is needed.
It can be applied to:
- Rusted galvanized surfaces
- Structurally sound rusted gutters
- Single ply
- Existing gutter systems (peel test should be carried out)
- Quick and easy application
- Can be applied at -5°C – 40°C
- Minimal preparation required
- 1/6 the time required to complete the project, so reducing on site costs
- No primer usually required
- Can be applied directly to rusted metal gutters, without the need of a primer
- 1/6 the labour required compared to the leading market system
- Cures in 30 mins
Product range: Phoenix
Euro Polymers Phoenix products are a range of refurbishment coatings which are designed to extend the life of existing buildings. These systems both waterproof and improve the aesthetics of buildings and can be applied to asbestos, galbestos, plastisol sheets and metal surfaces.
- Eurocote AE
- Eurocote ME
- Eurocote Universal
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: