KINGSPAN Insulated Roof & Wall Tile Panel.
Although the Kingspan Roof & Wall tile looks like a traditional tiled roof, it is actually a modern insulated panel. Having a shaped exterior makes it perform better than any tiling system. The insulation is built-in and can be used for any domestic or commercial building with a roof pitch of 12° or more. In spite of the traditional look, this tile panel hides a sophisticated system that is easy to build.
- Profile: Pantile effect
- Fixing detail: Through-fix
- Material: Steel
- Application: Pitched roofs of 12° or more after deflection
- Lengths: From 2.1m to 15.75m
- Cover width: 1000mm
- Environmental rating: May be Green Guide A+ rated, subject to project specific assessment
- Fire rating: LPCB approved
- Air Leakage: 3m3/hr/m2 airtightness certainty at 50Pa
- Product compatibility: Integrates with Kingspan Day-Lite Upstand and Kingspan Saferidge Safety solution
- Seals: Site-applied side lap sealants
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: