KLOBER Flavent Mechanical Extraction.
Breather vents are used to allow moisture to escape from unventilated warm roofs. Moisture can get trapped within the roof during construction or from water penetrating the roof membrane.
If ventilation of this trapped moisture is not provided, heat from the sun can cause gases to expand, which in turn can cause blistering and tearing of the roof membrane.
- Optimum air circulation according to DIN 4108
- No cracking of the roof surface
- Penetrating moisture and condensation are removed
- Insulation performance remains intact
- Rain-proof design
- Versatile in use and thus less time in storage
- Ideal for connection to bitumen and plastic roof membranes
- Quick installation
- High impact PVC, black
- DIN 4108
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: