KLOBER Permo air.
Permo air, a low resistance air-open underlay. It is the ideal solution where there is a high risk of condensation forming in the roofspace. Being both air open & vapour permeable further minimises the risk of condensation forming, particularly during the drying out period of a building. Available in 2 widths 1.5m x 50 and 1m x 50m.
- 50m x 1 m (50m²) – weight: 8kg – 20 rolls per pallet
- 50m x 1.5m (75m²) – weight: 12kg – 20 rolls per pallet
- BBA, IAB and CE approved for cold and warm roofs
- NHBC approved for no additional high ventilation
- No additional ventilation required
- Hydrophobically treated
- Type LR underlay
- Strong 3 layer material
- UV stable for 4 months
- Batten spacing 350mm
Permo® air is a strong 3 layer product consisting of UV stabilised PP fleece and a high-performance meltblown layer.
- BBA Cold
- BBA Warm
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: