Manufacturer: Marley Eternit
Marley Eternit Acme Double Camber Clay Plain Roof Tiles.
- Unique double camber for an instant visual appeal
- This is a truly traditional profile with the benefits of modern manufacturing techniques, long life, quality and versatility.
- 6 colours available
- A ‘Very Good’ certification for BES 6001 (all clay plain tiles)
- A+ environmental credentials
- Range of complementary clay plain tile fittings and accessories available
- Size of Tile: 265mm x 165mm
- Minimum Pitch: 35°
- Maximum Pitch: 90°
- Minimum Headlap: 65mm (roof); 35mm (vertical)
- Maximum Gauge: 100mm (roof); 115mm (vertical)
- Cover Width: 165mm (nominal)
- Covering Capacity: 60 tiles/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof); 53 tiles/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Weight of Tiling: 64kg/m ² (0.63 kN/m ² ) at 100mm gauge (roof); 56kg/m ² (0.55 kN/m ² ) at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Battens Required: 10.0 lin.m/m ² at 100mm gauge (roof); 8.7 lin.m/m ² at 115mm gauge (vertical)
- Batten Size Recommended: 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Tile Nails: 38mm x 2.65mm
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: