Manufacturer: Marley Eternit
Marley Eternit-Birkdale Fibre Cement Roof Slate.
The Birkdale fibre cement slate offers a traditional and pleasing look with a smooth surface and dressed edges, using nail and rivet fixing down to 20°.
- Achieves BES 6001 ‘Very Good’ rating to gain credits under BREEAM
- Can be used for both roof and facade
- Full roof system
- Fibre cement is a 100% recyclable building material
- Low carbon footprint of 13 CO2e/m2
- Size: 600mm x 300mm
- Minimum Pitch: 100mm lap – 22.5° (Moderate Exposure) / 25° (Severe Exposure); 110mm lap – 20° (Moderate Exposure) / 22.5° (Severe Exposure)
- Maximum Pitch: 90°
- Minimum Headlap: 100mm, 110mm
- Maximum Gauge: 245mm – 250mm
- Covering Capacity: 13.4 slates/m² at 100mm lap; 13.6 slates/m² at 110mm lap
- Weight of Tiling: 20.4kg/m2 (0.20 kN/m2) at 100mm headlap; 20.9kg/m2 (0.20 kN/m2) at 110mm headlap
- Battens Required: 4.00 lin.m/m2 at 100mm headlap; 4.08 lin.m/m2 at 110mm headlap
- Batten Size Recommended: 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres (fixed to BS 5534); 50mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres (fixed to BS 5534)
- Tile Nails: Slate Nails (30mm x 2.65mm)
- Copper disc rivets: Copper disc rivets (19mm diameter x 2mm stem)
- Authority: BS EN 492
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: