Manufacturer: Marley Eternit
Marley Eternit-Garsdale Fibre Cement Roof Slate.
The Garsdale fibre cement slates feature a detailed textured surface and crisp square edge. These slates are versatile and easy to install making them a favourite with both architects and contractors alike.
- Achieves BES 6001 ‘Very Good’ rating to gain credits under BREEAM
- Do not require wet cutting under COSHH
- Can be used for both roof and facade
- Full roof system
- Fibre cement is a 100% recyclable building material
- Low carbon footprint of 13 CO2e/m2
- Size: 600mm x 300mm
- Minimum Pitch:
- -100mm lap: Moderate exposure 22.5°; Severe exposure 25°
- -110mm lap: Moderate exposure 20° ; Severe exposure 22.5°
- Maximum Pitch: 90°
- Maximum Gauge: 245-250mm
- Covering Capacity: 13.4 slates/m² at 100mm ; 13.6 slates/m² at 110mm
- Weight of Tiling: 20.4 (0.20 kN/m²) at 100mm lap ; 20.9 (0.20 kN/m²) at 110mm lap
- Battens Required: 4.00 (net lin.m/m²) at 100mm lap; 4.08 (net lin.m/m²) at 110mm lap
- Batten Size Recommended: 38mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 450mm centres ; 50mm x 25mm for rafters/supports not exceeding 600mm centres
- Tile Nails: 30mm x 2.65mm
- Copper disc rivets: Required
- Authority: BS EN 492
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: