BRITMET Metal Tile Effect Sheets Pantile 2000.
The Pantile profile is the original product in the Britmet Tileform range, which has been manufactured for over 27 years. This profile was upgraded in the year 2000 and has been renamed Pantile 2000.
The Pantile 2000 has a full cover width of 1040mm, which reduces the amount of side laps, and time spent on site.
The Pantile 2000 is manufactured from British Galvanised Steel in sheet lengths to suit your application.
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Minimum pitch 5°
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm ¬ steel base)
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Virtually maintenance free
- Extensive range of accessories and flashings available
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: