RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond Black Waterproofing membrane.
RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is a heat weldable and glass-reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core.
The underside is fully coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film.
RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is root resistant according to DIN EN 13948 and carries FLL-Test certificate.
It can be installed in a variety of applications, either fully exposed, for fully bonded systems, or beneath roof gardens (intensive, extensive or biodiverse greenery). Also, it can be used to create living roof systems of any kind – “living on the roof” areas.
The top side of the sheet is the EPDM waterproofing layer with the special integral bonding course. It has a textured, non-slip surface, which is extremely elastic as well as highly resistant to U.V. This is why EPDM is particularly well-suited as an exposed roofing material. A glass fibre reinforcement makes the material even more stable and prevents the possibility of shrinkage.
The underside of the membrane is the polymer-modified bitumen. This material is easy to warm and so makes seam welding simple – and without using a naked flame.
On the underside of the sheet is a removable release film, whish is important for the self-adhesive RESITRIX SK W Full Bond, preventing the membranes from adhering to the substrate before the roofer is ready.
The structure of the material:
- Life expectancy: many decades
- Single layer application
- Secure installation – fully self-adhesive system
- Fully elastic and higly flexible down to -40°C
- No shattering effect
- Adhesion enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay
- 100% frost and rot proof
- Resistant to microorganisms
- Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional protection.
- Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions.
- Compatible with bitumen.
- Contains no chlorine or plasticisers
- Highly slip resistant even when wet
- Withstands for trafficking
- No shrinkage throughout the entire service life
- CE certification according to ETA-06/0174 and DIN EN 13967
- BBA certification No 06/4329
- Carries FLL root-safe certification to EN 13948 (Root resistance according to FLL procedure; FG/FU Weihenstephan Test Institute of Gardening and Horticulture).
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: