VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel for flat roofs TCR.
- 0-15 degrees
VELUX sun tunnels for flat roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards, under flat roofs, where installation of a VELUX roof window is not possible.
Rigid tunnels deliver a straight shaft of light for when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window.
VELUX sun tunnels can be installed on flat roofs with a roof pitch between 0° – 15° .
A VELUX sun tunnel is easy to install, regardless of your roof type.
- Recommended for tunnel lengths from 0.8 to 6m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 1.7m long rigid tunnel should be used when greater lengths- in combination with ZTR extension sections- are necessary and to ensure adequate daylight levels are obtained. It is supplied with 2 x 45 degree bends.
- Can be extended to distances up to 6m.
- Rigid tunnel has a diameter of 35cm
- Super reflective coating along the interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate.
- An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- Roof module in PVC and an acrylic dome.
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: