VELUX Rigid Sun Tunnel for pitched roofs TWR/TLR.
- 15-60 degrees
VELUX sun tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards, under pitched roofs, where installation of a VELUX roof window is not possible.
Rigid tunnels deliver a straight shaft of light for when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window.
A VELUX sun tunnel can be installed in tiled roofs or slated roofs. Sun tunnels for pitched roofs can be installed in roofs with 15°- 60° pitches, for flat roofs you’ll need a VELUX sun tunnel for flat roof.
A VELUX sun tunnel is easy to install, regardless of your roof type. For profile roofing, choose our black polyurethane frame and lead-free lower flashing.
- Recommended for tunnel lengths from 0.9 to 6 m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 1.7m long rigid tunnel should be used when greater lengths- in combination with ZTR extension sections- are necessary and to ensure adequate daylight levels are obtained. It is supplied with 2 x 45 degree bends.
- Can be extended to distances up to 6 m.
- Rigid tunnels has a diameter of either 35 cm or 25 cm.
- Super reflective coating along with interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate.
- An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- Roof module is with 4 mm toughened glass and a removable sash. The glass is with clear and clean coating on the outside.
How do I buy?
If you’d like to buy this product, please call your local Skyline Roofing branch. Click below to see which one of our stores is close to your location: