RESITRIX Demo Day at Hanwell – Thursday, 11th May.
Join us on Thursday, 11th May, from 7:30 am to 12 pm, at Hanwell (W7 2QA ) for a demonstration event of the amazing RESITRIX SK W Full Bond Black Waterproofing Membrane for flat roofs.
RESITRIX® SK W Full Bond Black Waterproofing membrane.
RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is a heat weldable and glass-reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core.
The underside is fully coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film.
RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is root resistant according to DIN EN 13948 and carries FLL-Test certificate.
It can be installed in a variety of applications, either fully exposed, for fully bonded systems, or beneath roof gardens (intensive, extensive or biodiverse greenery). Also, it can be used to create living roof systems of any kind – “living on the roof” areas.
- Life expectancy: many decades
- Single layer application
- Secure installation – fully self-adhesive system
- Fully elastic and higly flexible down to -40°C
- No shattering effect
- Adhesion enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay
- 100% frost and rot proof
- Resistant to microorganisms
- Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional protection.
- Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions.
- Compatible with bitumen.
- Contains no chlorine or plasticisers
- Highly slip resistant even when wet
- Withstands for trafficking
- No shrinkage throughout the entire service life
- CE certification according to ETA-06/0174 and DIN EN 13967
- BBA certification No 06/4329
- Carries FLL root-safe certification to EN 13948 (Root resistance according to FLL procedure; FG/FU Weihenstephan Test Institute of Gardening and Horticulture).
For any other information, please contact:
Tel: 0208 571 1666