Watford Demonstration Event-Friday, April 7th-RESITRIX waterproofing membrane for flat roofs.
Join us on Friday, 7th April, from 8 am to 12 pm, at our Watford branch (WD18 0FL) for a demonstration event of the amazing RESITRIX SK W Full Bond Black Waterproofing Membrane for flat roofs.
We will have free bacon rolls & teas/coffees for everyone attending the event!
Plus, you can get this special price offer on the day of the event only!
Here’s a bit about RESITRIX SK W Full Bond Black Waterproofing Membrane.
RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is a heat weldable and glass-reinforced, composite rubber membrane with an EPDM core. The underside is fully coated with self-adhesive polymer modified bitumen, with a release film. RESITRIX SK W Full Bond is root resistant according to DIN EN 13948 and carries FLL-Test certificate.
- Life expectancy: many decades
- 20 years guarantee
- Single layer application
- Secure installation – fully self-adhesive system
- Fully elastic and higly flexible down to -40°C
- No shattering effect
- Adhesion enabling top surface, glass scrim inlay
- 100% frost and rot proof
- Resistant to microorganisms
- Resistant to the effects of ozone, UV and infrared radiation without additional protection.
- Resistant to a wide range of environmental chemicals and atmospheric emissions.
- Compatible with bitumen.
- Contains no chlorine or plasticisers
- Highly slip resistant even when wet
- Withstands for trafficking
- No shrinkage throughout the entire service life
- CE certification according to ETA-06/0174 and DIN EN 13967
- BBA certification No 06/4329
- Carries FLL root-safe certification to EN 13948 (Root resistance according to FLL procedure; FG/FU Weihenstephan Test Institute of Gardening and Horticulture).
For more information, please contact Sean Newstead
Telephone: 0192 322 6726