Whitesales have developed a pre-assembled timber sloping upstand to ensure that all fixed and concealed motor em.glaze flat roof lights instantly comply with the new Part L Thermal and Part B Fire building regulations.
It is supplied pre-assembled making it quick and easy to install, whilst guaranteed to be structurally and dimensionally sound to suit all em.glaze products. Constructed from forest friendly timber alongside Rockwool insulation, marine grade plywood and lined with a ﬁre rated plasterboard.
• Available in 18 standard stock sizes (bespoke sizes available)
• Part L and Part B building regulations compliant
• 150mm height sloping 5° pitch to ensure correct alignment to prevent water pooling
• Slimline design to ensure maximum daylight transmission
• Can be supplied ahead of roof light to support on site timescales
• Manufactured from CLS graded timber, responsibly sourced & sustainable.
Speak to the team for more product information!
We’re always looking to hear from our customers about how we’re doing so we can continue to improve our services. We also want keep you up-to-date with our latest offers and news. Please fill in our form below and we’ll add you to our mailing list.